My experience of getting laid off

Hello again,

Today I'll try to write about my experience of getting laid off. I enjoy working there. I learn so many things there. Unfortunately, I was one of the employees affected by the mass layoff.

I don't know why this is happening. But, when I know that, I feel like there is still a chance for me to work out there. Alhamdulillah, I get a new job. 

In the new place, I think I'll be working on Dotnet. I apply for it. But, I get a project using Nodejs and AWS. I love learning new tech. I also learned it before.

Day by day, I go through with learning. I'm used to this new tech. But of course, still a beginner, there is much to know. at the end of the probation period, I was informed that I'm not passing the probation. Because I can't provide innovations to the project.

After that, I leave the company and now I am jobless. Still trying to find a new job. But, it is so hard for me for getting a new job. I think it is because of salary expectations or else. I don't know. The recruiter did not give me feedback. They just ghosting me.

What I learn from all above story is I must have a bussiness. I must work to stable company. I must have ability to learn more faster. I must have ability to communicate better with other. I must have many relation. I must learn english language again. I must find a side job.

I have a family now, So I need to fed them. All I can do now is to start the progress. I hope there is a better way for me and family.

Discalimer: I am writing this is for self reminder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting My journey as Mobile Developer

 Hi there! Today, I started my journey as a mobile developer, after years of working as a software engineer. Now I want to open a new page i...